Sunday, October 23, 2016

The Law of Attraction: One man's perspective

When I encounter various principles I look for examples or applications of the rule in my life. I am particularly intrigued by The Law of Attraction. When I reflect on my own life I see countless examples of the principle at work. Much of the way this principle works is based on your expectations. If you expect something good to happen on a subconscious level then the Universe is obligated to comply. The most recent example of this was a class that I attended on chaplaincy. I struck up a conversation with a young lady who shared her story and offered to share her lunch with me. I thanked her for the generous offer, but declined. She did get me some of the continental breakfast that was served that morning and a bottle of water. This was another example of God sending His angels to watch over me. The key is to expect it, but not take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment