Thursday, October 1, 2015

Time Will Reveal

The title of this blog post is taken from a well known song by the DeBarge family. I thought about the title of the song and I thought about how my God given talent for writing has been revealed to me over time. One of the exercises that I have the students perform in my Life Coach classes is to list things that they enjoyed doing as a child. Not for money or notoriety, but for pure unadulterated enjoyment! Writing is that thing for me. I've done it since I was a kid. I enjoyed it and I am good at it. At least I've been told that I am.
Writing has been a consistent theme throughout my life. What's your consistent theme? What do you enjoy doing? What have you enjoyed doing from your childhood that you did not for money or notoriety, but because that's what you do? That's your gift. Time will reveal your gift. Embrace it!

1 comment: