Saturday, November 28, 2015

The new "normal" - Part 2...

I have been through the stages of bereavement and I have settled on the final stage. I have finally accepted the new "normal". It's a dramatic change from the previous version and I'm hesitant to call it an upgrade. The point of an upgrade is to make things better than they were. I'm still looking for the silver lining! Maybe I'm looking for it in the wrong place. Meanwhile, life goes on. I'm still trying to find the User's Manual for my life and I don't think that I received one. I have found other people's User's Manual, but not mine. I certainly would have read this chapter twice!

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to receive the New Normal User's Manual, as well. Perhaps the N.N. User's Manual is of the mystery genre, which we all must respectively write? Hopefully, one has the input/support of all people whom surround us day to day. The harsh reality is we don't all have an 'on-call' support team in our close vicinity whom are helping us work to problem solve and/or take notes to contribute to the outline of the N.N. User's Manual, Mystery Edition. To someone learning to navigate a new normal, this harsh reality (apathetic team mates) can lead to a downward spiral of segregation on many levels; either dictated or self-imposed, which amongst other negative outcomes may lead to ex-communication as one may resolve to become conclusively and exclusively silent. I am confident that with your excellent communication skills, the outline to your specific N.N. User's Manual, Mystery Edition will continue to unfold/be written as you communicate your needs with your support team. Don’t forget, copious notes are to be taken by yourself and your team with committed unconditional love. After all, life is a process; not a destination.When the time comes for your N.N. User's Manual, Mystery Edition to be broadcast/circulated, please do keep me in mind. I know of a proficient editor/publisher who will most likely be keen to assist you in the process!

    ReplyDelete