Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The most important job in the world!

This post is going to be an unabashed shout out to my mom so get ready. My mom is awesome! She is definitely my number one fan. You need that kind of support! I am blessed to have her! Mothers have the most difficult job in the world bar none! A good mother knows how to strike a balance between supporting and spoiling her children. She walks a fine line between love and enabling her child no matter what their age is. She makes sacrifices that don't make sense to most people because that's what great moms do. To moms everywhere, this post is dedicated to you! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. You have one of the best Mom's in the world. I love your Mom. She has been there for me and my Mom too before my Mom died. She has been a cross between a sister and a Mom when needed for me. I am so grateful to have her in my life.

    ReplyDelete