Monday, April 4, 2016

The Path of Least Resistance

Along with my Bigger Fish To Fry Philosophy, I also tend to take the path of least resistance. If it seems like work it probably won’t happen! Laziness isn’t even a factor. It’s a matter of energy management. People can’t believe that I wrote this blog post on my Smartphone. I took the path of least resistance. Most people use a desktop computer or laptop. Using a desktop computer would restrict me to the house and a laptop isn’t the most convenient way to type in the bed or sitting in the car. A Smartphone on the other hand is very convenient. It’s simply a matter of getting used to a smaller screen and different techniques for typing paragraphs.

3 comments:

  1. Your patience is greater than mine! I still prefer to hand-write in a lined notebook with a favorite pen/pencil. Kudo's, Mr. Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a desktop addict.I think of it as my typewriter.

    ReplyDelete