Friday, September 9, 2016

A week in the life...

I didn't realize how much we need another person in our lives until I had someone who I could rely on and depend on for the little things. We are inherently social so this shouldn't be a surprise. I am a fiercely independent person and it took me a while to adjust to the change in my life. I finally saw what a difference that true love makes when you allow it to and get out of your own way! It's remarkable to see the difference that a positive person who truly loves you can make in your life. I have never had this before. It's amazing!

1 comment:

  1. How fantastic, and right on time! Do you reckon that you let your fierce, independent guard down, in part because, "it takes one to know one" with regard to MS? This is a great time to write down fresh/new material for your love poems/songs :)

    ReplyDelete