Thursday, August 13, 2015

Event Planner

I have always been a planner. It has been the thing that made me a success in business. I am borderline OCD with my planning. I used to marvel at how Event Planners would obsess about what they did. That's why this latest challenge is so special! It's perfect! I have to think of every detail and contingency. Is the venue on one floor? How far is the parking lot from the event? What is the temperature? How far is the Men's restroom?
All of these things swirl around in my head while others don't give them a second thought. The trick is to make things like going to the movies a common event. As a result I have refused to have a harness. I choose to walk this tightrope without a net Cirque de Soleis style. It's much more exciting that way. Will he fall? The audience gasps with disbelief! Level of difficulty: 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment