Tuesday, August 11, 2015

We Want the Same Thing.

I'm fascinated by the relationships that individuals have with other people. I'm especially curious about the length of the relationship. Some relationships last for decades and some don't last a week before fading out.
I look at relationships like a sort of Venn diagram of our lives. There is a greater intersection with some than other. We can start by looking at marriage. Theoretically, they should have commonality that lasts indefinitely. At least that's what they say.
I look at people who I've known for years! We've dined together. Been to each other's homes. Even been the godparents of their children and now... This has been an age old question for me. In many cases there was no argument or disagreement. The relationship between us just fizzled out. I guess that if I knew the answer to this question then I wouldn't be writing this blog post. Have a good day friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment